Special extra long off-site meeting edition!
12) Sending a T1000 back in time to kill the guy that invented PowerPoint.
11) Putting a concrete sock in Scooter's big mouth.
10) Engaging in a friendly merger with blonde from marketing.
9) The deal we're going to make when we turn state's evidence against the CEO.
8) Whether to use plastic knife to butter bagel or puncture own jugular.
7) Snakes on a Plane!
6) Wondering which one of these smelly bastards "moved their cheese."
5) Updating resume.
4) Sticking it to The Man through anonymous blog posts that skewer office culture.
3) Wishing we were practicing the Eighth Habit of highly effective people: Not Sitting in a Windowless Room Talking About the Same Bullshit Action Items That We Were Supposed to Put Into Action After the Last Goddamned Meeting.
2) How we would leap on the conference table, drop our pants, and molest the company mission statement, if only we'd picked the winning Lotto numbers.
1) The bullet points that will go on our headstones.