Sunday, July 31, 2005

Greatest Hits, Vol. 1

I'm taking the jerking on the road this week, basking in the sunny glow of the beach and hopefully not looking like a tasty floundering seal to the Atlantic's predators. So I thought I would list a few of my favorite older posts, in case you missed any hot, wet, barely legal blogging action.

In chronological order:

Top Ten Tuesdays: Why are we blogging?

Primates Reject Theory of Evolving into Evolution-Denying Humans

The Osbournes Animal Planet

Full Metal Nipples

Spot the persecution

Gene Shalit's parasitic twin reviews Revenge of the Sith

Even I could tell Iraq would be a quagmire, and I lick my own ass

Our very own Aristocrats joke (really, really not work safe)

Official Supreme Court Nominee Questionnaire

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Grendel said...

This "Best of" is like Rush's Archives! Welcome back, sir -- and madam.

Brando said...

Perhaps I need a logo of several naked men inside a pentagram?