10) Shuttle sits on blocks in NASA’s front yard.
9) Man in the Moon is looking at you and making chicken noises.
8) To generate more power to the thrusters, engineers suggest shoveling more coal.
7) Astronauts request ground control to play “Take This Job and Shove It.”
6) When battling clouds to land, the score is: water vapor 7, billion dollar spacecraft 0.
5) Cutbacks require replacing onboard computer with Commodore 64.
4) Have to ask the international space station for a jump.
3) Hubble Telescope keeps getting redirected to Jessica Simpson.
2) Re-entry requires a spacewalk from MacGyver.
1) The Russian you invited aboard says, “No thanks, I’ll take my chances with a sub.”