Top 11 Things Clint Eastwood Said at the Republican National Convention
11) Does this empty chair make my ass look fat?
10) They were originally going to have me talk to a hard stool, but I already do that every morning in my bathroom.
9) I'm here today to show you just how wrong you are about the stereotypical image of the Republican Party.
7) When I told an ape to make a right turn thirty years ago, little did I know Republicans everywhere would listen.
6) I was also a pioneer in the conservative treatment of women.
5) I like Mitt Romney because he reminds me of myself: a rich actor who is terrible at ad libbing.
4) Plus, if anyone knows what to look for in a leader, it's a guy like me whose whole career revolved around playing psychotic outsiders with a violent disregard for authority.
3) In closing, I once asked a punk if he felt lucky while I pointed a .44 Magnum in his face. That is precisely the message the GOP wants to deliver to everyone thinking about voting for Obama.
2) Finally, don't forget to check out my latest picture, Every Which Way But Lucid.
1) You know, chair, you're a much better actor than Sondra Locke.