Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Top Ten Tuesdays: How are we raising campaign funds?

Special fair and balanced edition!

10) Letting top donor star in the next sequel to the Book of Mormon.

9) Manufacturing new party game, “Pin the Dick on the Homophobic Harpy.”

8) Holding contest to choose next scientific concept to ban from Kansas schools.

7) Putting New Mexico on eBay.

6) Auctioning our private, freshly churned reserve of Brett Favre’s sperm.

5) Charging extra for the “happy ending” at Bill's kissing booth.

4) Serving waffles at the prayer breakfasts on the Straight Talk Express.

3) Creating a new ice cream flavor, Speaks So Well Vanilla Fudge.

2) Sending Bernie Kerik to get the special box under the floorboards at the Bada Bing.

1) Walking into a room of wealthy celebrities and saying, “I’m Al Gore, bitch!”

7 comments:

Churlita said...

Obama and Edwards are supposed to be in Iowa today. I would love to see both of them...If only I didn't have to waste all my time at this stinkin' job.

Anonymous said...

hehehe.

Michael Bains said...

While I do wanna place a bid on #7 ($11.07) there's just no way I could click on six's link.

"What in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men?"

I think it must help that she is one herself, eh. I'd bet it's what teh Slick One likes so much 'bout her.

Chuckles said...

Richardson/Obama FTW!

Brando said...

I just realized I had my colors mixed up -- meant to do reds for the GOP cobagz and blue for the Democratic not-such cobagz.

Anonymous said...

I will bid on New Mexico. I want it for myself and the Roswell aliens.

fish said...

freshly churned reserve of Brett Favre’s sperm.

Hey! This isn't fresh! I want my quarterback!