10) Squinting with steely resolve until the problem looks smaller.
9) Violating German borders.
8) Praying for peace.
7) Preparing for the Tribulation.
6) Filling every canister, container, and orifice with gas before it’s $5.00 a gallon.
5) Launching preemptive invasion of Venezuela to prevent OPEC from using economic terrorism.
4) Continuing to not look for bin Laden.
3) Grinning like a fool who thinks Beirut is something you find in the spice aisle.
2) Getting something done by dispatching a special envoy, Larry the Cable Guy.
1) Hoping everything comes out kosher in the end.