Saturday, April 12, 2008

Working on the weekend

I had to bug out early on Friday to go out of town for work. Originally, I expected to have a fairly leisurely travel day, with plenty of time to post the first part of my most influential songs Random 11. Of course, this being April in the UP, we had a snow storm. I had to get out of Dodge early before I couldn't get out of Dodge. And now I'm working over the whole weekend, so the funny will have to wait. I'll be back with a Top Ten on Tuesday.

I'd also like to note that I'm two weeks away from another Vegas trip for Tickle's bachelor party. This one may actually kill me.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I keep thinking his nickname is "Tinkle". :)

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Oh good. Are you and the girls going to see Bette Middler and Penn and Teller when you are there?

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I certainly hope you at least were playing Loverboy....

Churlita said...

Did you come back to IC? We had the two year tornado anniversary thing today and Dave Zollo played in Barb's garage. We missed you guys.

Brando said...

No IC this time, I was running our exhibit booth in Chicago. But IC soon -- I'll let you know.