Friday, April 25, 2008

Off to Sin City

I had hoped to finish the last of my Top 22 songs today, but it is a) not done, b) already in need of some serious editing, and c) I of course had to double-time working so I could take a couple days off. I'll post part 2 next Friday.

I depart tomorrow to wish my brother Tickle bon voyage to bachelorhood, in what is likely his last trip to Vegas for a while. It's also my goodbye to non-fatherhood, as it will likely be my last trip there for a while as well. Given that there are 10 of us, we have a suite, and we have an all-you-can drink event lined up for Saturday night, that's just as well.

Back Wednesday with a top 10 assuming I can move my fingers. I'll let Bon and the boys send me off....

6 comments:

Churlita said...

Good luck. Give my regards to Danny Ganz.

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Play something with 5 and 9 for AG.

Have a blast!!!!

Kathleen said...

cheers and bottoms up!

fish said...

Have a great trip. Call for bail.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Definitely call fish for bail.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having fun Brando!