Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Top Ten Tuesdays: How did we make ourselves sick?*

10) Licked the wrong kind of frog.

9) Kept checking WebMD every five minutes for symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

8) Started looking at a copy of Glamour magazine when no one was around and yadda yadda yadda blindness.

7) Saw our home appraisal go down faster than a Republican Congressmen at a rest stop.

6) Sucked out all the cheese in the stuffed crust pizza without using protection.

5) Found out that George W. Bush had the ability to do good all along.

4) Gave corpse of Bill Buckley prolonged tongue baths.

3) Destabilized liver with malt-based Al-Cohol insurgency.

2) Played bobbing for petri dishes.

1) Contracted Hypocritus P from handling raw political sewage.

*Written from CJSD deathbed because The Lovely Becky is not here to keep me from thinking a sore throat and cold is really Ebola/acting like a big sick baby.

9 comments:

teh l4m3 said...

11) Took it raw from Michael Chertoff at a truck stop bathroom.

Kathleen said...

Brando was so sick we didn't even get a bonus #11!!

12) too much pocky.

Churlita said...

i'm sorry you have the Ebola, Brando. Could you have contacted it from some Rock Band geek over XBox Live?

fish said...

teh in da house!

Brando said...

It's awesome to see the teh here, bringing the discourse down like only he can do.

Churlita, in addition to a lovely cold, I have a really bad sore throat, which I think is even worse because I was singing in Rock Band over the weekend. I was in full Eddie Murphy-in-48-Hours mode when I was singing "Roxanne." I can feel every "you don't have to put on the red light."

Distributorcap said...

brando get better and stay away from TLB.

there is a sick pregnant woman next door to me.... it is not pretty

Mendacious D said...

13) Antibiotics just made everything worse.

That was me two weeks ago. Pneumonia sucks.

Brando said...

distributor, luckily TLB has been in a much warmer climate with her parents all week, so she is free from my unclean state.

MenD, I've had pneumonia twice and it sucks. The full-blown variety when I was in high school and walking pneumonia a couple years ago. Hope you get better.

fish said...

I'm done kissing asses. Wasn't there a commandment about that?

No I think you said it was *EDITED FOR CONTENT*