Special extended encore edition!
12) Drummer needs a new liver again.
11) Poured a little too much sugar on her and have to pay the legal settlement.
10) These Bentleys don’t run on back catalog royalties, mate.
9) What better way to celebrate our new marriages and new sobriety than going on tour!
8) Found out we needed much more than a good time if we were going to need nothing but a good time. *
7) Nostalgia for 80s music conveniently complements nostalgia for 80s greed.
6) Finally put aside creative differences with Jughead.
5) When we said we wanted to perform solo, the audience took us literally.
4) They not only threw in free admission to the state fair, they said we could be judges in the hog contest.
3) Because 20 years ago we would have died if we were on VH1...and now we’re dying to get on it.
2) We were motorin’ toward the welfare office.
1) Felt that we let our egos destroy the band before we really accomplished all we could accomplish, and this tour is our way...just kidding, turns out Andy never paid into Social Security.
*#8 is a special dedication to MSF