10) Polishing our dark spots to a pearly-white sheen.
9) Making sure that Washington will no longer pick on the poor, powerless, under-represented wealthy.
8) Increasing the self-reliance of the elderly by removing Social Security.
7) Using our social mandate to eliminate social man dates.
6) Combining funding for the arts with funding for health coverage.
5) Switching from pork-barrel policies to bent-over-a-barrel policies.
4) Making sure everything old is Newt again.
3) Putting a church addition on our state houses.
2) Outsourcing the regulation of business to businesses.
1) Replacing its bleeding heart with a metal fist.
17) stamping on its face with a boot -- forever.
That Kansas thing is a horrible predictor of where we are headed. WV agrees and says "dooty"
0) Takeover by Lizard People. (Of course, the Pleiadians may stop them.)
I feel so badly for the "poor, powerless, under-represented wealthy". I think we not only need to stop picking on them, we need to start a telethon for them.
LOL, good additions this week.
Newt Gingrich Handicaps 2012 Presidential Race
Gee, someone had fun with that.
Post a Comment