Special extra cargo space for the cash edition!
12) Failure to make cup holders large enough for Super Big Gulp.
11) Union’s insistence on doughnuts-for-life program.
10) Republican Congressmen could give a fuck about your problems.
9) This is not your father's auto industry lobby.
8) Need to focus on promoting the Chinese auto industry so China can keep lending us money to bail out our auto industry.
7) Auto side won't negotiate around the clock without getting time-and-a-half.
6) Industry leaders were scheduled to meet with Congress, but their cars broke down on the way.
5) Fuel prices finally igniting American interest in the Yugo.
4) Refuse to follow Japanese auto manufactures’ example and offer a happy ending after government bailout.
3) Still seeking compensation for atrocities inflicted through John Mellencamp abuse.
2) $25 billion only fills up an eighth of the industry’s tank.
1) Don't want to throw more money into a lemon.