Special unabridged and unedited edition!
12) Developing the Super Mario Brothers Karamazov video game.
11) Publishing a pop-up version of Lady Chatterley’s Lover.
10) Creating McSweeny’s: The Cereal, with a short story on every box and marshmallows in the shape of today’s literary stars!
9) Adding a shitload of zombies to Beloved.
8) Inserting sound chips in Atlas Shrugged that play Rush songs while you read.
7) Introducing kids to Orwell through Pixar’s Animal Farm.
6) Developing a new, modern update on the works of Leo Tolstoy: Tom Clancy's More War and Less Peace.
5) Giving Jay Gatsby super powers to make him really great.
4) Playing up the lesbianism in Mrs. Dalloway.
3) Broadcasting new reality show, America’s Next Unknown Novelist.
2) Creating text-message version of Finnegan’s Wake.
1) Reducing the amount of words that go into reading.