10) Heating homes with hot air of Fox News pundits.
9) Steam engines powered by burning piles of cash from A-Rod’s divorce settlement.
8) Fusion reaction triggered every time Bush says “nookular”.
7) Taco Bell-based propane.
6) Kinetic energy captured from masturbating virginity pledgers.
5) Hunting Jonah Goldberg for his oil-rich blubber.
4) Hyrdroelectric waterboarding.
3) External suicide bomber combustion engines.
2) Combustible sludge produced by decomposing Will Ferrell movies.
1) Machines powered by perpetual flip-flops.