10) Putting our stocks in bond-age.
9) Drilling everything we can until we're lubed with cheap oil.
8) Trimming interest rates to make our borrowing power look bigger.
7) Sticking a large rescue package into the biggest Fannie.
6) Keeping inflation slow and steady so rising prices don’t shoot up too quickly.
5) Getting the dollar to change from a bottom back to a top.
4) Selling Hummers.
3) Shaving costs until we can see the bottom line.
2) Merging our assets together in the Mile High Club.
1) Trying to keep our rosy Bush from getting covered with massive amounts of Bernanke.