Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On the road to Tickle's wedding

I couldn't get to a Top 10 yesterday because my awake brain cells were limited by a certain little girl who wanted to party all night. Thankfull she didn't repeat the performance.

We're also heading out today to go to my brother Tickle's wedding. The day of reckoning is at hand. Nearly all of the cast from the various Vegas trips will be there, so it's possible this will outdo the weddings from Old School and Wedding Crashers. Hopefully there won't be any divorces come Monday monrning.

I'm hoping to do some blogging later, but I can't promise anything since my brain cells are no longer under my control.

7 comments:

Michelle Falkoff said...

will you be stopping in ic, by any chance?

Anonymous said...

All your brain cells are belong to me!!!

Kathleen said...

I await epic blogging stories upon your return. Have fun!

fish said...

Don't forget the IV bags.

Churlita said...

Where will you be? I hope the broom jumping is tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time and congrats to the bride and groom.

And if it's not too much trouble, a few numbers from the wedding for AG would be wonderful.

will said...

Hah hah!