10) Kids’ college funds.
9) Future paternity suit.
8) Old mob identity.
7) Healthy kneecaps.
6) iPhone loaded with password e-mails, contact information, pictures of our families, and all of our paranoia.
5) Every memory of what happened from 3:35 a.m. Friday through 10:13 a.m. Sunday.
4) Plenty of chances for blackmail.
3) Every last shred of dignity.
2) Faith in a just and loving God.
1) We’re not telling.
Note: the above are completely fictional and not at all a representation of what happened to a particular blogger this past weekend. Mostly.
Back tomorrow with a recap of this past weekend's trip.