Yesterday was the thirteenth wedding anniversary for The Lovely Becky and I. Each year has been better than the last, and every day that I come home and find her there, I am thankful. Especially when she doesn’t have male callers that day.
So how are we and other couples staying happily married?
10) Setting the sensors of the First Ladybot to “Love.”
9) Getting awesome job for spouse at the World Bank.
8) Putting the modifier “female” in front of the object “orgasm.”
7) Hiring only grossly unattractive pool boys and nannies.
6) Finding a nice, quiet, dark place to store the children.
5) Reminding him that when we become President, he better not say anything about the interns wearing chaps.
4) Obeying the restraining order.
3) Gambling away the kids' college fund together.
2) Believing that our spouse is faithful, no matter what photos those jerks at Us Weekly printed.
1) Respecting, trusting, laughing with, listening to, and loving our significant others. Oh, and boinking. Lots and lots of boinking.