President Bush said in a recent news conference that the Iraq war was "straining the psyche of our country." What else is troubling our minds?
10) Having a Vice President who acts just like his first name sounds.
9) Wishing we were still talking about Oval Office blow jobs instead of Middle Eastern mushroom clouds.
8) Being prohibited from carrying our snake repellant on the plane.
7) Betting kids' college fund on the Cubs to win it all.
6) Losing autographed photo of us, Jack Abramoff, and Tom DeLay rolling around naked on a bed of money.
5) Reciting an abstainence pledge while maintaining a raging erection.
4) Figuring out how intelligent design supporters could support the idea that a Supreme Being made them so surpremely ignorant of scientific evidence.
3) Watching new dorm roommate bring in his Dungeons and Dragons stuff.
2) (Tie) Wondering who we're going to take first in our fantasy football draft/where our wives are going this time of night.
1) Seeing the emperor not only wearing no clothes, but also riding the giant elephant in the room.