Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top Ten Tuesdays: What marches are we organizing?

Special inflated participation edition!

11) The Rally to Restore America’s Masonic Heritage (requires secret handshake)

10) The Furry-Up for Keeping Craigslist Freaky

9) The March for Jerking Around Rally Attendance Statistics

8) The Million Man Limp Against Erectile Dysfunction (consult doctor if event lasts longer than four hours)

7) The Rally for Stuff White People Like to Scream About

6) The Coven to Show Dumb Fucks What Witchcraft Really Is

5) The Waterboarding of Glenn Beck (at the National Reflecting Pool)

4) The Nominal Excuse for Writing Off Your Trip to D.C.

3) The Quest Against Virginity (meet on WoW at 24:00 GST)

2) The 500-Ton Buffet Against Mobility

1) The Single-Man March to Kidnap Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart Until One of Them Gives Me a Job.

19 comments:

Jennifer said...

409) The Ides of March Vehicle Emission Freedom Rally. We'll be burning our catalytic converters (along with a polar bear effigy)to show that we don't need no steenkin' environment, but we need our combustible power!

Jennifer said...

The Jo March- Taking the little women back to their appropriate place in society.

Jennifer said...

The White Man Madness March: Taking the NCAA back from the NAACP!

Brando said...

Jennifer is en fuego!

Jennifer said...

Stopping the March of Time Sit-In!

It will only be attended my me and my saggy boobs.

fish said...

The Ides of March Vehicle Emission Freedom Rally.

Can't you just catch the emissions in the trash can?

Jennifer said...

Are you suggesting a Candom??

Jennifer said...

Crud... and I see I forgot my Ides of March Vehicle Freedom Emission link...

Brando said...

Watch you want to watch out for is a Nocturnal Emissions Rally. Those are always a big mess.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

The Zombie Holocaust Shamble. The LurchVolution will be filmed (by Roger Corman)!

...yeah, it's all I got. Sorry.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I gots nothing, but

3) The Quest Against Virginity (meet on WoW at 24:00 GST)

made me laugh.
~

Substance McGravitas said...

10) The Furry-Up for Keeping Craigslist Freaky

I recommend Phoenix as the site for this.

TLB said...

The Jo March- Taking the little women back to their appropriate place in society.

In all the testosterone on this blog, I may have been the only one who got this. But well done, Jennifer. Well done.

fish said...

In all the testosterone on this blog,

See Nocturnal Emissions Rally.

TLB said...

Fish, that's what I was trying to avoid. Also why I don't attend Rush concerts.

Jennifer said...

Thanks TLB!

fish said...

Also why I don't attend Rush concerts.

Wait, they're different?

Brando said...

Wait, they're different?

The difference is that I'm awake during the Rush concert. Otherwise, no.

Churlita said...

I can't touch Jennifer's brilliance on this one. I'll just say that I was VERY entertained through the whole post and comments...And still not brave enough to clickety the linketys.