Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Non-Random 1

I went to a funeral today. Pancake Z, one of Tickle's friends, lost his mom this week. Z demonstrated a large amount of fortitude in delivering a beautiful eulogy to his mother. I didn't know Z's mom but he made me wish I had, and I especially felt sad for her two young grandchildren. It's very tough to lose a loved one at an early age.

I came home and threw on some Drive-By Truckers, and this seemed rather appropriate.



I hope you have a good weekend and get to spend time with those you love.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

spend time with those you love.

It's really all that matters.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I need to do more of that.
~

blue girl said...

Great song, Brando.

Churlita said...

Love the DBT's. Rumor has it, they'll be in IC again sometime here soon.

Anonymous said...

Interesting... I'm glad to have meet you, Uncle Handy