10) Loving too much and way over our credit limit.
8) Being too sexy for our shirts and especially our pants.
7) Calling "shotgun" when kidnapping someone on our beer run.
6) Executive producing National Lampoon’s Insider Trading.
5) Running the world’s largest Fonzi scheme and illegally selling Henry Winkler to multiple investors.
4) Being a confused old man who has no idea how all those shiny new gifts kept getting into the house. Where’s the crime in that?
3) Shooting first, reloading, shooting again, lobbing a few grenades, making sure no one is still moving, and then asking questions.
2) Being too stupid to live, let alone run a state.
1) Um, which one are we talking about?