10) eBay bidding has been brisk on our kidneys.
9) Government continues to give us free airfare and ammo to go abroad.
8) Only had to lease children to science.
7) After cutting him open, Alan Greenspan’s intestines said no recession.
6) Managed to keep home when the mortgage company couldn’t pay for our foreclosure.
5) Future is so bright, we told Microsoft to search for blow it out your USB port.
4) If it was a recession, we'd be making less than we did in 2001, not the same amount, silly.
3) Seeing robust growth in the fry, shake, and waistline sectors.
2) It ain’t a recession until The Decider decides it’s a recession.
1) Recessions are for the poor, old chap.