Special expanded inflation edition!
11) Half a tank of gas.
10) Twelve hundred trips to the Dollar Store.
9) Investing in Uncle Ben’s hedge fund.
8) $29.99 on a shovel, $1169.01 in a hole in the ground.
7) Making double the minimum monthly payment.
6) Getting shirts for the kids that say, “My parents got a $300 credit because of me and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.”
5) Falling into the Bagdad Gap after falling out from Bagdad patrol.
4) Buying an engagement ring so we’ll get twice as much money during the next panic.
3) Putting it on In Default in the fifth race.
2) Bidding on genuine Road Warrior costume so we’ll look authentic when civilization collapses.