Special extended negotiations edition!
12) Settling question of Palestinian state on special episode of Deal or No Deal.
11) Conducting workshops on how to enact the policies you want despite overwhelming domestic political opposition.
10) Insisting that our allies can be a civilian dictator or a military dictator, but not both.
9) Giving oppressed people a taste of freedom by filling their lungs with the sweet water of non-torture.
8) Easing tensions by having Arab leaders roasted at the Friar's Club by America's best Jewish comedians.
7) Proposing signing of Israeli-Palestinian peace treaty in exchange for one night with Condoleeza Rice.
6) Outsourcing peace process to Blackwater.
5) Working through Holocaust denial issues on Oprah's couch.
4) Getting Ehud Olmert and Mahmoud Abbas to pledge to be in each other's five.
3) Harnessing the lasting power of small talk, forced handshakes, and photo ops.
2) Staring at the Middle East with a steely squint until it decides to be peaceful, or until term is up.
1) One ammo clip at a time.