Special extra truthiness edition!
16) Expanded list of Founding Fathers who were furries.
15) Removed Dick Cheney from the “List of undead serving in Bush Administration.” Again.
14) Rejected edits to “List of undead serving in Bush Administration” due to objectivity concerns.
13) Relocated entry on Guantanamo to an undisclosed directory.
12) Reduced Nickelback entry down to one word: Sux!
11) Fixed all the typos after President Bush edited his entry.
10) Added an “Iraqi WMD” subsection to “Fairy Tales.”
9) Undangled all the chads from 2000.
8) Appended the list of the types of poles with, “Heh, heh, you said pole!”
7) Aborted any mentions of Jenna Bush’s possible pregnancy.
6) Elaborated that while it may seem like the Republican Congressman was soliciting sex in a park washroom, he was actually working undercover to expose the homosexual menace.
5) Deleted entry on Pittsburgh Steelers by accident, causing entire team to disappear in a puff of smoke.
4) Detailed how we would have killed Nicole Brown Simpson if we had written the entry on killing Nicole Brown Simpson.
3) Concluded that global warming will have one excellent outcome: life will indeed become a beach!
2) Created entry for Circle Jerk at the Square Dance, “the funniest blog in the universe.”
1) Added self to “List of people who’ve blown Wikipedia editors.”