I wound up writing two different lists on today's topic, so I'm posting my double-album version of Brando Comes Alive.
10) How we let the Brothers Grimm write our battle reports.
9) Something about checks and...what’s the other word again?
8) That a woman’s womb is located inside her body.
7) Troops from Iraq (ever).
6) That the last time we talked with Iran about missiles, it was to get their billing information.
5) The chapter from history class about using poll taxes, tests, and registrations to keep certain people from voting.
4) Giving a big bonus to someone just for licking our comb.
3) That “carne asada burrito” is Spanish for “you’re going to have to spare more than a square.”
2) How to broker peace between two groups of closely related people who want to blow each other off the face of the earth.
1) How to answer the clue phone when it’s ringing off the hook.