10) Polishing our dark spots to a pearly-white sheen.
9) Making sure that Washington will no longer pick on the poor, powerless, under-represented wealthy.
8) Increasing the self-reliance of the elderly by removing Social Security.
7) Using our social mandate to eliminate social man dates.
6) Combining funding for the arts with funding for health coverage.
5) Switching from pork-barrel policies to bent-over-a-barrel policies.
4) Making sure everything old is Newt again.
3) Putting a church addition on our state houses.
2) Outsourcing the regulation of business to businesses.
1) Replacing its bleeding heart with a metal fist.