10) Spare gun.
9) Funyun Casserole.
8) Cousin with G.E.D. to proofread the signs.
7) Extra batteries for the Rascal.
6) Sympathy onions to generate tears on cue.
5) Special Commemorative Tea Party M&Ms (removes all black and brown ones).
4) Plenty of hand lotion for use during Sarah Palin’s speech.
3) Demand that everyone over 300 lbs be counted as two protestors.
2) Patriotism, as demonstrated by our American-flag decorated T-Shirt, sweat pants, baseball cap, pin, bandana, wife-beater, underoos, combat boots, socks, cell phone holster, gun holster, belt buckle, belt, sunglasses, beer cozy, and first-born child.
1) A desire to discuss our deep concerns with the direction of the country and start a dialog on how we can address our growing deficit, unemployment, national security, and other key issues...just kidding, we brought a megaphone so people the people up front could hear us yelling, “Obama’s a hypocrite/show us the certificate!”