Tuesday, August 25, 2009

top 10 tuesdays: what r we tweeting?

Spcl xtra charactrs ed.!!!

11) locked in trunk by da mob not sure where but smells like jersey. help.

10) Too lazy to blog, too broke to text, so here I am.

9) In the middle of something and out of lube. Suggestions?

8) @momoftheyear777: mom, lisarulz44 keeps touching me!!!!

7) @lisarulz44: one more tweet from ur brother and ill pull this car over!

6) Will tweet for food.

5) Since no publisher will recognize the brilliance of my novel, I’ll publish it here, 140 characters at a time. One: It was a dark and stormy n

4) Quick poll: Should I plead guilty or not guilty?

3) @TacoBellLuvr101: im in the stall next to you & agree you should ease up on the gorditas

2) does this look infected to anybody tinyurl

1) Just wanted to share how much more interesting my life is than yours.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

I don't have anything witty to add, but I wanted to let you know that I'm still reading, and I still think you're super funny.

Snag said...

Infected? Looks like leprosy. See a doctor. Eeew.

Churlita said...

Luckily, I have unlimited texting so I don't have to Twitter. My daughter has been known to text me while we're sitting in the same room though. Lame.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Brando, I love you like a brother who is funnier than me, so I hate you for that, but you know I love you, man....

But you picked an unfortunate one this time. Nothing is funnier than Palintweets or especially, McCainBlogette tweets:

"Sen Lieberman is such a badass! Luv him!"

"Going to yoga with my friend Miriam. I once went to heavy metal spinning would be cool if they played metal in yoga but i doubt it..."

"I wish I didn't have the attention span of a hamster on cocaine"

Kathleen said...

awesome