Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Top Ten Wednesdays: Why were we relieved from duty?
Special Operation Endless Entendre Edition
15) Deployed our troops to multiple unauthorized hot zones.
14) Violated rules of engagement through use of stress positions with our assets.
13) Removed restrictive intelligence briefs in order to facilitate going full commando.
12) Received way too much blowback during undercover missions.
11) Spent an inordinate amount of time investigating leads from the Militarily Intelligent Ladies File.
10) Started as a military observer, but got sucked into conducting an insurgency into the bush.
9) Added whips to the chain of command.
8) Procured lucrative military contract for Adam and Eve.
7) Redirected spy satellites to scope out topless beaches for babes.
6) Kept labeling self as a hard target.
5) Diverted funds to form all-female SEAL Team 69.
4) Leaked our homemade video of our insertion team engaging in some excessive wet work.
3) Ordered attractive WMD experts to search for a huge bunker buster in our pants.
2) Set DEFCON status to “HORNY”
1) Put the Homeland into Homeland Security.